Only two reasons why I’ll sit in the front passenger seat of the trotro (3 actually)
1. If It is the only available seat on the bus
2. If I really can’t bear sitting in the back because of my long legs (read, close seats designed to maximize fare)
3. When the mate opens the front door because the bus is still moving
1. I am scared! Darn right I’m scared!! Now, if you are a driver and you sit in another equally ‘bad’ drivers car you definitely know what I’m talking about. Just multiply that craziness by a factor of 2. Who am I kidding 10, and then you’ll know why I don’t want to sit in the front seat.
2. You get the best view of the house (read trotro) from the back seat anyway.
3. I’m reminded of TLC Scrubs everytime someone jumps into the front seat of a trotro…weird! lol